It’s the final Arsenal weekly transfer round-up and I don’t think anyone could have predicted some of the club’s transfers. From the confirmation of Arsenal’s club-record signing to the departures of multiple players, this past week has certainly exceeded everyone’s expectations. With the transfer window slamming shut on Thursday, Arsenal must act fast to complete any further signings. With that being said, here is your weekly transfer round-up:
- Arsenal has confirmed the club-record signing of 24-year-old Nicolas Pepe.
- Arsenal hopes to complete the signing of Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney after agreeing to restructure their £25 million offer.
- Elsewhere, Arsenal is interested in Newcastle goalkeeper Freddie Woodman.
- According to Corriere di Torino (via tuttojuve), Juventus has rejected Arsenal’s two-year loan offer for defender Daniele Rugani.
- Arsenal will sign 15-year-old Luigi Gaspar from Corinthians on a free transfer. The midfielder is the son of Technical Director Edu Gaspar.
- According to the BBC (via samuelJayC), Arsenal will hope to sign a new central defender before the transfer window closes on Thursday.
- Derby County has announced the signing of versatile midfielder Krystian Bielik. The Polish international signed a five-year deal with the club.
- Hamburg has won the race to sign Arsenal academy player Xavier Amaechi.
- Wolfsburg hope to confirm the loan-signing of Englishman Emile Smith-Rowe.
- Partizan Belgrade has confirmed the signing of 24-year-old Takuma Asano.
- According to the BBC (via samuelJayC), both Shkodran Mustafi and Mohamed Elneny have been made available for transfer.