WE HAVE MORE SIGNINGS! It’s been quite a long wait for Arsenal to get their business done this summer and it’s relieving to see the confirmation of certain deals.
With three signings now made official this summer, it’ll be interesting to see what happens in the next two weeks before the window slams shut on the 8th of August. But anyway, here is the round-up of this week’s transfer headlines:
- Arsenal has confirmed the signing of French defender William Saliba. The 18-year-old will spend the 2019/20 league season on loan with Saint-Etienne.
- Also, Arsenal has confirmed the loan signing of Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos. According to Fabrizio Romano, Arsenal will have the opportunity to negotiate with Real Madrid next summer to potentially make his loan deal a permanent move.
- Elsewhere, Arsenal has reopened talks with Celtic to sign left-back Kieran Tierney.
- Wilfried Zaha is attracting interest from Everton and Chelsea.
- Arsenal has made a £36m bid for Gremio forward Everton Soares.
- Arsenal youngster Xavier Amaechi is close to leaving the club for a team in Germany.
- West Ham is interested in signing Mohamed Elneny.