It’s the final full week of June! In comparison to last year, the summer Transfer Window has been very quiet for the Gunners thus far. With the exception of released players, there’s been no confirmed major incomings or departures from the North London club. With the new Adidas kit releasing on Monday, there will hopefully be at least one transfer announcement made before next week’s round-up. Here is your round-up of this week’s transfer headlines:
- Arsenal target Gabriel Martinelli has been pictured in Leicester Square. An official announcement could be made next week.
- Earlier in the week, Arsenal had their opening £15 million bid rejected for Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney.
- Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha is keen to join Arsenal with Sky Sports reporting the Gunners are set to submit a bid for the 26-year-old. However, a move is unlikely to happen unless the club can generate significant funds through player sales.
- According to Bilel Ghazi, Arsenal has had a €30 million + add-ons bid rejected for Saint-Etienne defender William Saliba. The French club wants at least €30 million without add-ons as well as the 18-year-old loaned back for the 2019/20 league season.
- AC Milan target Lucas Torreira has not told Arsenal he wants to leave the club. Torreira has also revealed the Italian side has not been in contact with him over a potential transfer.
- Despite attracting some interest from Atletico Madrid, right-back Hector Bellerin will not be leaving Arsenal this summer.
- Despite attracting some interest, defender Shkodran Mustafi will not be joining Turkish side Fenerbahce.